July 04, 2010

Mingle Monday! 7/5

Happy Monday! Okay, I'm a little early, but hopefully this week for most of you Monday is still a holiday and you get to extend the weekend. I know I'm taking it easy today and tomorrow before I get back to some serious work.

Monday Mingle is hosted by KdBuggie. Stop by over there and say hello as well.

Here's to Monday and making new friends!

Photobucket

Here's what you do:

(KdBuggie's Rules)

1. Become a follower of my blog -- if you aren't already.

2. Make sure to grab my Mingle Mondays button (found here) and put it on your blog so you remember to come back on Mondays! :)

3. Add your name/site to the linky list!

4. Add the linky to your blog so that all of your new visitors have somewhere to leave you a comment! :)

5. Visit as many blogs as you want! This is a great way for everyone to get more followers and make new friends!

6. Leave a comment! I love getting comments. If you are visiting, let me know that you stopped by so I can take a look at your fun blog!



4 comments:

  1. Following from Mingle Monday!
    Elizabeth
    www.foodymommy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by and joining my blog hop! I'm changing the thumbnails to make them bigger... so, come back and relink! :)
    Thanks
    Katy
    www.kdbuggie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi and Happy 4th of July! I found you on a blog hop and have really enjoyed it!!!! In appreciation I have left you an award. Please check it out at http://kitchencentsability.blogspot.com

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I'm your newest follower from Follow Me Back Tuesday and now your Mingle Monday! What a sweet blog you have!

    Anna
    The Baby Store Plus Blog
    http://thebabystoreplus.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails